2023 National ACRY Convention - Sept 1-4, 2023
This coming Labor Day weekend, Sept 1-4, 2023, The members of the Potomac Senior and Junior ACRY Chapters #25, along with the parishioners of Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church, are pleased to host the 78th National Sr. and 39th National Jr. ACRY Conventions, which will take place in Rockville, Maryland. Meetings, Christian Fellowship and worship at Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church in Potomac will all be integral parts of the Weekend.
You can find all pertinent information below:
General Information: Please Note:
• After talking with the Phoenixville Chapter we have decided to go back to the paper system of "old" so we are requesting chapters to compile all meal requests on the supplied forms and to send all meal reservations as one.
• Both checks and Venmo (@Stephen-Sudik) will be accepted for payment for meal packages.
• Booklet-related payments can be by both check and Venmo (@Timothy-Dzubak).
DEADLINE FOR MEAL PACKAGES, AND ADVERTISEMENT BOOK SUBMISSIONS IS AUG 14, 2023
Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
1750 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Directions (Google Maps)
• We have secured a room rate of $119 per night plus tax. An additional fee of $6 per night will be charged for parking.
• Reservation Link: Click Here To Reserve Your Room.
• Reservations must be made no later than August 12, 2023, to guarantee this room rate.
For those interested in golfing on Friday the 1st, we will be providing tee times at a course yet to be determined. Check back shortly for final details.
Please email Nick Dzubak directly at email@example.com if you wish to participate. Let him know if you want to be paired up with a specific golfer and/or foursome. Otherwise, it will be left to his discretion.
The meal package includes three (3) meals: Saturday evening Italian Buffet, Sunday breakfast buffet will follow the Divine Liturgy and the Sunday evening Grand Banquet. All meals will be held at the Hilton Rockville.
Meal packages are currently priced as follows:
Senior Meal Plan is $175 / Officer $120.00
Junior Meal Plan is $125 / Officer 75.00 (Ages 10+)
Children Ages 3-10 is $75 - Saturday night and Sunday brunch these children can eat from the buffet. Sunday dinner they can order a chicken tender meal with fries and a drink.
Children 2 & Under are FREE
Completed meal package reservation form, along with checks payable to “ACRY Chapter 25” should be returned postmarked no later than: Monday August 14, 2023 to:
2023 ACRY Convention
c/o Cyndi Dzubak
7409 Oak Crest Lane
Clarksville, Md. 21029
Saturday Night Italian Buffet
• Minestrone soup with assorted rolls & butter
• Garlic breadsticks
• Spinach salad, roasted pancella, roma tomatoes, lemon oregano vinaigrette
• Caesar salad with chopped romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons & caesar dressing
• Tomato mozzarella salad
• Grilled chicken, marsala wine sauce
• Meatballs with marinara
• Balsamic marinated steak
• Penne Pomorodo *gluten free option available upon request
• Sauteed vegetables in olive oil & fresh herbs
• Vanilla bean panna cottai
• Italian rum cake
Sunday Buffet Breakfast
• Freshly scrambled eggs
• Applewood smoked bacon and turkey sausage
• Skillet potatoes with pepper and onion medley
• Orange infused French toast with warm maple syrup
• Steel cut oatmeal, brown sugar & dried fruits
• Whole fruit to include apples, bananas, and oranges
• Fresh cut seasonal fruit & berry display
• Assorted breakfast bakeries to include bagels, muffins, pastries, and croissants
• Cream cheese, butter, preserves
• Granola & dry cereals
• Assorted individual yogurts
Sunday Banquet Dinner (Select one)
• Organic Chicken Breast - seared chicken breast, asparagus, carrots, garlic mashed potatoes
• Grilled Pork Chop - boneless center cut pork chop, asparagus, roasted potatoes, au jus
• Seared Salmon - Fresh salmon with corn polenta, grilled vegetables, lemon butter sauce
We are excited to be bringing back a fan favorite - "Minute to Win It"!!
We encourage everyone to participate in our Commemorative Booklet.
Please read and follow all directions on our Booklet Letter (PDF Format)
The deadline to submit ads (with payment) for print is Saturday, August 12th. This is a hard date. Anything received after this date will run the risk of not being included in the booklet.
Questions – Tim Dzubak at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sunday Hierarchical Divine Liturgy will be celebrated at: 9:00 am
Please make all checks payable to "ACRY Chapter 25"
Sr. ACRY Delegate Form (Typable PDF Format)
Junior Consent forms are still a required part of the registration process. Form must be submitted via the registration package for Juniors Click Here to View/Download Form
If you have any questions, please contact, Daniel Breno at (301)703-5626 or email@example.com.