Fr. Frank and Pani Constance Miloro to Retire From Active Parish Ministry

As announced on Sunday, July 21, Father Frank and Pani Connie will retire from active parish ministry. Father’s last Liturgy as Cathedral Pastor will be celebrated at 9 AM on Sunday, October 27th. Our Priest and Pani have served the Diocese for 44 years, beginning with a double-pastorate at St. John’s Church in Wilpen, PA and St. Stephen’s Church in Latrobe, PA from 1969 to 1972; St. John the Baptist Church in Rahway, NJ from 1972 to 1976; Camp Nazareth in Mercer, PA from 1976 to 1986; Associate Cathedral Pastor from 1986 to 1996, and Cathedral Dean/Pastor from 1996 to the present.

Father is the 5th Cathedral Pastor (preceded by Fr. Andrew Zapatocky 1937-1938; Protopresbyter Joseph Mihaly 1938-1939; Protopresbyter John Miller 1939-1952; and Protopresbyter John Yurcisin 1952-1996). Father has served as the second Chancellor of the Diocese for 23 years, succeeding Father John Yurcisin. Bishop Gregory has asked him to stay on at present in this capacity.

For the last 27 years, Father has also worked with our seminarians as the Dean of Christ the Saviour Seminary. He has also been the Dean of the Parishes and Clergy of the Johnstown Deanery. He has served under 4 bishops – Metropolitan Orestes Chornock, Bishop John R. Martin, Metropolitan Nicholas Smisko, and now His Grace, Bishop Gregory. The time Father Frank and Pani Connie have spent here since coming to Johnstown has been a time of joy and much happiness to them as they have worked alongside the parishioners and officers of Christ the Saviour Cathedral Congregation. They are grateful for the co-operation of everyone which has made their ministry here very enjoyable.


Contact Christ The Saviour Cathedral

Street Address:
300 Garfield Street
Johnstown, PA 15906

Mailing Address:
249 Butler St
Johnstown, PA 15906

Phone: (814) 539-8086
Fax: (814) 536-4699
Email: kbuczak@msn.com

Video Broadcasts Button