2010 National A.C.R.Y. Scholarship Applications Available On-line
Glory Be To Jesus Christ!
Slava Isusu Christu!
Form: 2010 Scholarship Application
To be eligible to receive a scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must be a member in good standing
- Neat & completed application must be postmarked (or emailed) by deadline
- A recent wallet-sized photograph (this will not be returned)
- 3 letters of recommendations from:
1) Parish Priest
2) Local ACRY Chapter Officer
3) Person of choice (no relatives please)
To be eligible to receive a scholarship, your Senior chapter must fulfill their obligations to the Scholarship Fund Drive for the current membership year. The deadline for chapter donations is July 1, 2010. You may want to give a friendly reminder to your chapter officers that the deadline is quickly approaching. Any graduating Junior ACRY member in good standing is permitted to apply for a scholarship whether or not there is an associated Senior chapter. If there is no Senior chapter, the scholarship donation is waived.
Please send the above items to:
Mrs. Nadine Korchak
1110 Emerald Lane
Endwell, NY 13760-7016
Or email: NKorchak@stny.rr.com
Remember that neatness, completion of questions, and accuracy is important for consideration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 607-786-5712.
Yours in Christ,
National ACRY Scholarship Committee Chairperson